Monday, May 18, 2015

One More Week


Did you notice? Last Monday was the day for a new MelonHeadz Friends Challenge, but I didn't have a card to show you. You want to know why? It's because I arrived home from my mission trip to the Dominican Republic on Saturday, and while I was gone my husband had bought me a new laptop. That's well and good, but I had so much to do to get the computer ready to use - so I didn't things set up to photograph the card and get it on my blog.

That's okay, though... because there's still time for you to participate! The challenge lasts one more week.


http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/




May 11 - 24
Theme: All About Kids


Here's the card I made:





Here's the inside:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: MelonHeadz Illustrating (pre-colored image)
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Taken with Teal
All Other Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Foof-a-La Buttons and Stampin' UP! Ribbon


2 comments:

Carol W said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute image Jeanette, and beautifully coloured and presented
Blessings
Maxine