Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Yeehaw!


Ride 'em, Cowboy!

The new {PIN}Spirational Challenge is going to be a lot of fun!

Look at the {PIN}Spirational photo:



Now, drag out all of your cowboy/girl stamps/images and get ready to play along!


http://www.pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/


May 26 - June 8


Our sponsor is:


Here is my card:


 Lil' Cowboy Image 
donated to the {PIN}Spirational Design Team
by Elizabeth Bell.  
THANK YOU, Elizabeth Bell!



Here is the inside of my card:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Elizabeth Bell Lil' Cowboy Colored with Copic Markers
Sentiment: Whipper Snapper "Yeehaw" inked with Brilliance Rocket Red
Carstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Cherry Cobbler
Designer Paper: Recollections Everyday Snapshots Paper Pad
Embellishments: Recollections Brads, Stampin' UP! Ribbon, and Hemp and Charm from unknown vendors

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous Jeanette - love your background for this beautiful image.
Blessings
Maxine

jimlynn said...

Jeanette, that patterned paper is absolutely perfect for this card and so cute too. Love the image and makes me want to go get on a horse and ride - almost! LOL! Great card!
Lynn

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Hi Jeanette!!!
I am so happy to have time to stop by and say HELLO!!! I have missed my 'girls' and feel like I have been stuck in a time warp. lol!!! Things are crazy around here... but good crazy. I wanted to let you know I was thinking of you.

This card is DARLING!!! LOVE the patterned papers you chose and this image is just TOO Cute! LOVE how you colored his clothes. :)

Sending you many hugs and smiles,
Heather

kel Acopan said...

super cute card!!! love it!!!

lovies, =o) kel

Barb said...

Great Card--love the perfect paper and charm!