Thursday, April 6, 2017

Bear With Me, My Friend


I love bears - teddy bears, that is. I also like seeing bears from a safe distance. ;)

Today's card features a bear - Pen Pal Bear from Gerda Steiner Designs. This is the image for the GSD April Progressive Challenge.



It really doesn't look like it - but I paper pieced this image. I did do a little bit of coloring. The pencil is colored as is the snout/nose and the ground. But the bear is designer paper and every piece was fussy cut.

And I was so excited to find a scrap of "pencil" DP in my  scrap file, perfect for this fun image.





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Gerda Steiner Designs Pen Pal Ber colored with Copic Markers and paper pieced

Papers: Recollections Black and Staples Ivory Card Stock and DP from my scrap file

Embellishment: Paper Studio Enamel Dot

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Love that awesome pencil paper with this cute bear, Jeanette!

jimlynn said...

I think you must have a stack of patterned paper a mile high! It always matches your card and image perfectly! SO cute.
ynn

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie Jeanette - he's gorgeous, and that paper is the perfect complement.
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

Positively adorable! I haven't colored mine yet - but this is just dreamy!