Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Bible Journaling Day 15


This is my second blog post of the day. I also have a "Try Something New" post immediately following this one... if you keep scrolling... or check it out HERE.


* * * * *

This picture might make you think I hate camping:


But... I don't hate camping. In fact, I've had a lot of amazing experiences camping - both in a camper as a child and in tents as a Girl Scout Leader.

Instead, this camper is part of my Bible Journaling spread - and the "no" answers the question on the other page...

 Are We There Yet?


For this world is not our permanent home;
we are looking forward to a home yet to come.
Hebrews 13:14





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



Supplies Used

Image: Flourishes S'more Fun stamped with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black Card Stock and DP from my scrap file

Letter Stickers: EK Success

Washi Tape: from an unknown vendor

2 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute and great use of the Washi tape.

Lynn McAuley said...

Although we know the answer, we can't keep ourselves from asking!! I love the creative work that went into this remarkable journaling, Jeanette! Such personality in that fabulous camper!