Thursday, April 6, 2017

Bible Journaling Day 3


This is the third day of my personal Bible Journaling Challenge.... I've challenged myself to Bible Journal every day for 21 days.




Today I adhered my elements to a piece of blue vellum paper and used Washi Tape to attach the entire  thing into my Bible. That's the piece you see on the right side of the picture (in the gutter of the Bible). The Washi Tape you see on the left side of the picture (under the vellum) is just for looks. The page actually turns so that all of the scripture can be seen/read.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Image: Unity Remembering You Blooms (I colored it with Zig Wink of Stella Markers so there's a bit of sparkle to it)
Sentiment: Stampabilities All Things Are Possible
Ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black
Card Stock: Recollections Black and Staples Ivory
Embellishments: Washi Tape from an unknown vendor

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love these beautiful pink blossoms on your blue vellum overlay!! What a wonderful page for this encouraging scripture!

Laura said...

This is amazing! I love the idea of jounaling in your bible. TFS

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous page, and a gorgeous way to be able to read the scriptures without compromising your journaling.
Blessings
Maxine

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Oh I love these flowers! And your coloring is superb!