Monday, June 12, 2017

A Long Time at the Carnival


Have I mentioned how much I love the June "Summer Fun Times" Release at Frantic Stamper? I do!!! It is fabulous. And today I'm going to show you my FAVORITE of the cards I made for the release.




I'm not really sure what makes this my favorite one. I love the color scheme. I love the unique size (it fits perfectly in a letter size envelope). I love the carnival die and the ticket dies. I love the shiny rays (created with embossing powder and a Frantic Stamper stamp set. I don't often get this excited about a card I've made, so please forgive me for tooting my own horn.



Frantic Stamper Precision Dies:

Frantic Stamper Background Stamp:


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



Stamp: Frantic Stamper Sun Rays #FRA-CLG-B011 stamped with Versafine ink and heat embossed with Clear EP

Dies: Frantic Stamper Amusement Park Skyline #FRA-DIE-10208 and Tickets #FRA-DIE-10223

Papers: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Purely Pomegranate CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishment: Washi Tape from an unknown vendor
SaveSave

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunner Jeanette - love it - and there you go enabling me again...
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a wonderful card!! Reminds me of many summers past and all the fun we had together with kids and grandkids!!

Barb said...

What a great card--love the die and I like the long card!